Like my earrings?
I got them at Old Navy. But I probably
shouldn’t have told you that, because I think that takes half the fun out of
this post. When I bought them I thought, “Ooooh! What a cool design. They kind
of look like little balls of yarn.”
Read further and you’ll find out how unoriginal I am.
I wore them to church the next Sunday, and one friend said
to me. “I love your earrings! Are they liahonas?” She definitely took the more
spiritual approach.
Another friend said to me, “I was sitting behind you in
church and saw your earrings. They look like golden snitches.” Again, way more
creative!
Later in the week, I got the liahona comment again at a wedding.
I
really like these earrings, and so I’m beginning to wear them a lot. What’s
more, it’s kind of turning into a fun game to wait and see what the next person
will say.
So let me know…. what do you think these earrings are
supposed to be?

No comments:
Post a Comment